Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Yankees trying to go viral to sell the premium seats?

We have all heard that the Yankees hired an outside company to sell the nearly unsellable "Greatest Seats in The World." Today, I was perusing Twitter for items (I refuse to utter the word "tweet") about Yankee Stadium, and I came across the following video featuring some never before seen footage from inside of the new Yankee Stadium:



You will notice that the info for the video on Youtube contains ticket purchasing information, directing people to the Yankee ticket office. This is most DEFINITELY a shill (likely working for Douglas Elliman) trying to sell those premium seats. I guess I took the bait, since I am posting this. That being said, I have faith that nobody reading this blog can afford those rip-off seats and I hope everyone enjoyed the sneak peak into the new stadium!

Talk about it in the Stadium Insider Forums!
SEO By Profit By Search India