Monday, April 23, 2007

Weather for April 25-29 and phenom Phil makes his debut!!!

Although Spring has sprung in NYC, the upcoming homestand isn't going to reap the benefits.

Wednesday night - Rain likely (mainly showers) lows in the mid 40's - not pleasant

Thursday night (Phil Hughes debut) - Rain likely (mainly showers, possibly more steady) lows in the upper 40's - not pleasant.

Friday night (1st game of Boston series - Rain likely (supposedly more showery than steady rain, but that is still to be seen, lower 50's.

I have tickets to Wednesday and Thursday night's games. My father is taking a friend to the Red Sox game, so I unfortunately won't be attending that.

I am REALLY looking forward to Thursday. It is finally time to see phenom Phil make his major league debut. I am a little concerned that it is a bit of a panic move, but I like Phil's chances. There will be some ups and downs initially, I am sure of it. I just hope the stadium crowd sticks with Phil and doesn't get discouraged if he struggles a bit initially. For you fantasy leaguers out there, Thursday is a bit of a tough matchup because Toronto has a good offense. However, they have been struggling and Phil is gonna be amped so who knows! I'll definitely report back after the game.

On another note, A-Rod continues to be scorching hot. He should be the most beloved figured in NY right now.
SEO By Profit By Search India