Thursday, April 26, 2007

Phil Hughes' debut (Game 3 of 2007 for me)

I'd be lying if I said I felt good about the Yankees right about now. I do, however, feel optimistic about Hughes. I'll chalk up the first inning runs to nerves and the 5th inning runs to Cairo's suckiness. I'm proud of how much the stadium crowd backed up Hughes. Too bad the batters and bullpen didn't.

Nothing really of note from a stadium insider standpoint. The closest thing would be that I tried to get hot chocolate from almost every refreshment stand in the tier and all of the hot chocolate machines were broken. I asked if the new stadium would have working hot chocolate machines and the stadium worker enthusiastically said 'we better have new every damn thing in the new stadium'. Couldn't have said it better myself.

SEO By Profit By Search India