Sunday, April 15, 2007

Homestand #2 (short one) about to start

So, I have tickets on Tuesday (night game) and Thursday (day game).

The weather on Tuesday is looking MISERABLE for all of you who hold tickets for that game. The majority of the heavy rain should be well out of the area by then. However a very unstable and cold airmass will remain over us making the comfort level for the three games with the Indians as poor as the first homestand. The good news is, all three games should be played. Thats probably even better news for the Indians who have already had about 5 games canceled due to SNOW this season.

I'm not sure whether I am going to the game on Tuesday night. I have the tickets, but the weather is going to be miserable and I'm not sure if I have another person to go with. Also, the Rangers (hockey) will be playing game 3 of their playoff series at the same time and I am pretty into the playoffs thus far. It probably brings my credibility as a "Stadium Insider" into question if I decide that it is too cold to go to a game and I would rather watch a hockey game on TV, but hey, I'm OK with that.

More weather updates as we get closer to Tuesday
SEO By Profit By Search India