Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Great start, my eyes dart.

What a PERFECT opening day. My roommate and I made home run predictions at lunch yesterday. He predicted 3 dingers, with the first being by A Rod. You gotta go with A Rod for first homer of the year, right? Apparently not!

The youngster Melky stole that one! And stole the show for that matter with his far ranging, highlight reel catches in the fourth inning. Wang was great, out-dueling the Jays ace. And the reigning MVP, A-Rod, copped the first of many RBI's he'll accumulate this season. And Joba-Mo did their thing!

I said my eyes dart... Where do they dart? Well, straight past tonight's game. To tomorrow nights game, as Phil Hughes will make his 2008 debut. I know, Moose will be just as important, if not more so, to this seasons success than Hughes. But I don't care. I can't NOT look ahead. He is the future.

I'd bet there are a bunch of Yankees fans who feel the same way!

Talk about it in the NYYSI Forums!
SEO By Profit By Search India