Monday, August 25, 2008

NYYSI Saves you money: Tickets to the final Yankee games for Face Value or below

Just thought I would do the dirty work of digging through the scalpers and spam on Craigs List.

Reasonably priced tickets for upcoming games (reminder, I am NOT selling these tickets, they were found on Craigs List:

found on 8/26:
http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/tix/813515571.html
This is it - last chance for the Yanks. I have 4 really good tix for the Yanks/Sox game on Wed. night [8/27] - FIELD LEVEL!!! Face value - $95.
The location is pretty vague, but he says face value. Can't hurt to inquire.

found on 8/26:
http://newyork.craigslist.org/brx/tix/813478478.html

Got (3) Seats for tonights game [Yankees vs. Red Sox, 8/26].. Seats are all in RF Bleachers
Section 37 (Row K)
Section 43 (2 aisle seats in rows C & H)

ONLY $50 each ticket.. Best deal you will find
Sadly, he isn't lying. That is by far the cheapest I have seen for tonight. I hate to advertise above face value tickets, but if you really want to see Yankees vs. Sox, this is your chance.

found on 8/25:
http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/tix/812525813.html
I've got a pair of Yankees-Blue Jays tix to this Friday's game (August 29) that I can't use. Face value is $70 per seat, I'm selling the pair for $120. Meet around the East Village or Paypal for emailed tickets (preferred).

Seats are in the Tier Box MVP section, box 625, row F, seats 21 & 22.
Will add to this post and bump up when I find more!

Talk about it in the NYYSI Forums!
SEO By Profit By Search India