Monday, July 14, 2008

MLB Workout Day/ HR Derby Tickets still available at Face Value from Ticketmaster.com




Just a quick post to let everyone know that tickets to the All-Star Game workout day/ 2008 HR derby are STILL AVAILABLE on ticketmaster.com. There is obviously a limited selection, but you are able to get a pair in the Tier Reserved behind home plate. Unfortunately, for a commoner like myself, the prices are WAY too expensive to even consider. I long-ago sold my entire All-Star Game strip for face value, and I am happy that I was able to get that. The prices are absurd (these are for Upper Deck, behind home plate, not even in HR territory):

Tickets (2008 MLB All-Star Workout Day)
Standard Admission US $150.00 x 2
Total Convenience Charge(s)

US $8.00 x 2

Order Processing Charge(s) US $3.05
TicketFast Delivery What's this?

US $2.50

TOTAL CHARGES US $321.55

I need to know why anyone would pay that much to see glorified batting practice.

Did I mention? If anyone has an extra ticket and is offering a sweet deal, I'm all about it - let me know via email!


Talk about it in the NYYSI Forums!
SEO By Profit By Search India