Friday, September 12, 2008

Yankee ticket office: "We have no idea why you didn't get your relocation guide"

I called the ticket office today to find out why I never received a hard copy of the relocation guide. The unsatisfactory answer was that I can access it online and fill out my questionnaire online.

I relayed my concerns about not receiving correspondence in the mail from the Yankees and how this may affect me in the future (invoices, etc). The unhelpful guy on the line did not know what to tell me. He just told me to expect my invoice in November.

So, there you have it, the unhelpful Yankee customer service people strike again.

Talk about it in the NYYSI Forums!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i too did not receive my hardcopy of the guide, nor did my friend who also has a plan. they are useless, and i feel bad for the one guy out there who doesn't have an email account and didn't get the notice about filling it out online.

SEO By Profit By Search India