Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Follow NYY Stadium Insider on Twitter!

It took me a while, but I finally figured out how Twitter works.

For those of you who don't know about Twitter, head over to Wikipedia.org and check out the Twitter page.

Once you are done with that and you are all pumped up about Twitter, you can then sign up, and check out the "Stadium Insider" feed. Be warned that I use that as my personal twitter as well as the blog's twitter (c'mon, having two accounts would be LAME). Therefore, you may get updates about how great Penn State football is, how much I want to smash the remote when Eli Manning throws three picks in a game, how much Time Warner Cable sucks, etc.

Anyway, as soon as I get season ticket info, I will post it there, so be sure to "follow" me NYYSI on Twitter.

Talk about it in the NYYSI Forums!
SEO By Profit By Search India