Monday, June 25, 2007

Exclusive Ticket offer from NYY Stadium Insider

Well, summer is fast approaching. That means Nick2Slick will be spending a month in Fire Island, and I will be working on weekdays, so there will be games that neither of us can make. Because of that, I am putting certain games for sale here.

Here are the dates available:

(ALL OF THESE TICKETS ARE RIGHT AROUND FACE VALUE OR SLIGHTLY BELOW WHEN FACTORING IN TICKETMASTER FEES)

Yankees vs. Twins
Tuesday, July 3rd
7:05 PM
Tier Reserved, Section 1, Row M
$20 each, $40 total

Yankees vs. Twins
Thursday, July 5th
1:05 PM
Tier Reserved, Section 1, Row M
$25 each $50 total

Yankees vs. Blue Jays
Thursday, July 19
1:05 PM
Tier Reserved, Section 1, Row M
$20 each, $40 total

Yankees vs. Devil Rays
Friday, July 20
7:05 PM
Tier Reserved, Section 1, Row M
$20 each, $40 total

Yankees vs. White Sox
Thursday, August 2
1:05 PM
Tier Reserved, Section 1, Row M
$20 each, $40 total

All tickets will be exchanged in person in NYC, and payment will be cash.

If you are an out of towner, please contact me and we can arrange other methods of payment. If you need to send me money via PayPal/get the tickets emailed to you, I will need to add applicable fees that those companies charge me.

Contact me through Craigs List (be sure to leave a contact phone number when emailing me)



Click here to contact me through Craigs List



These are my season tickets, but as I previously mentioned, can't make the games. Hopefully somebody who reads this can.
SEO By Profit By Search India