Tuesday, June 12, 2007

6/12/07 - t-storms in the vicinity

I am fairly certain that this game will be played, barring the grounds crew being retarded* because the T-Storms seem to be clearing out of the area. There is one more severe T-Storm cluster in CT heading down into the metropolitan NYC area, but I think once that goes through, we are in the clear.


(click on that to see it in motion - but it is not a static, live image. Click on the link at the right side of the page to see the UPDATED image).

I'm going to venture a guess and say the game starts at around 7:45 PM.

I will be attending the game today. I wasn't originally planning to go but my softball game was rained out. I'll be a better stadium insider than Nick and actually post a recap after the game tonight.

* Has happpened before (game 2 of the ALDS)
SEO By Profit By Search India