Tuesday, October 14, 2008

New Yankee Stadium Season Ticket Holder relocation update

This just in from the Yankee ticket office:
I just wanted to send you a quick email to let you know that we started our relocation process this week with our Full and A Plan holders. Once we have completed the assignment process for the Full Plans we will move to the Full Season Pool and then to the 41-Game Plan assignments. We anticipate having invoices and seating locations mailed to Full and A Plan holders in about 3-5 weeks, so I imagine the Relocation Department will be in touch with you in mid-December. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you might have about the relocation process.
I have to give credit where credit is due. I have always voiced my displeasure at the lack of correspondence from the Yankee ticket office, but they have done the right thing here. In these crazy economic times, it is good to know that the new invoice will be arriving right around the holiday season.

If you are a season ticket holder, definitely keep an eye out for an email of this sort. It is NOT a form email sent within a template. It appears to be my ticket representative reaching out.


Talk about it in the NYYSI Forums!
SEO By Profit By Search India